Josh's Adventures

Friday, October 14, 2005

A week in the life...

Of me! Hi everyone, my name is Josh. I'm 12 years old and live in Nova Scotia. I was born with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus. I have had 10 operations, with the last one being just last week. I had to have 2 staples put in the tendon in my ankle to try and straighten it out. This journal is about this last surgery and other things that I decide to blog about. Feel free to check in on me anytime and leave a comment so I know someone is out there. LOL

2 Comments:

  • Hey Josh! I've followed this link from The Village. I just wanted to send you some get well wishes and tell you that I love how you write and I'm looking forward to reading your blog daily!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 PM  

  • Hey Josh!

    Alyssa, Megs and I hope you are feeling MUCH better now, we'll try and come see you Sunday :D

    DonnaLeigh

    By Blogger DonnaLeigh, at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home