Josh's Adventures

Monday, February 06, 2006

Last Post before I go for surgery

This will probably be the last post I do before my surgery.

Any ways a couple of days ago we had a big snow storm, we got about 2 feet of snow and there was no school (yah). The only bad thing was that on Saturday it was like +9 and then on Sunday it rained like crazy, so now there is not snow left almost just the big piles left by the plows and where the sun couldn't get at.

Also on Sunday my sister was in a skating compatision she got a bronze for her solo and a bronze for her elements. Bronze was pretty good for this was the first time she did a solo. I also went to watch and I also helped sell 50/50 tickets, we raised a lot of money.

Keisha also went to the vet to be fixed and de-clawed, we had to take her down a night early because the next day (tues.) there was supposed to be a storm and didn't want to have to cancel.

Well I guess thats all I can say till i cnd come around enough to type a poste on the laptop in the hospital. Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home